Crystal Coaster Alpine Slide
The Crystal Coaster Alpine Slide will have you riding the Loki Quad chairlift to the top of the mountain, hopping on a specially-designed sled, and cruising down a 1,700-foot-long curved track. You control the sped in this action-packed thrill ride with dips, high-bank turns, and spectacular views. Check in for your ride at the Mountain Adventure Zone.
Reservations: New this summer, advance reservations are required for the Alpine Slide. Guests may begin making reservations by phone beginning May 1. Online booking capability coming soon! Tickets will be sold in one-hour blocks. Within that hour, you may ride as many times as you are able to. Utilizing our new RFID gates, the access card will allow you entry to the Loki Lift during your purchased hour. Each guest will need their own RFID card to pass through the gates. RFID cards are not transferable and misuse could result in losing your ride access early.
- $15 per person (or adult and one child under 52”) for a 1 hour block.
- $5 per additional minor with paying adult within the original 1 hour block
For more information, please call the Mountain Adventure Zone at 231-378-2071 .
Please Note: Our Alpine Slide carts will be disinfected after each use.
- All guests will be expected to use hand sanitizer before loading onto the chairlift and again upon exiting the chairlift.
- Guests will only ride the chairlift with members of their family.
- All chairlift riders must wear a mask while in line and when riding the chairlift.
- Keep at least 6 feet between you and anyone outside of your household.
- A maximum weight for the Alpine Slide is 300 lbs.
- Minimum weight to ride the slide solo is 80 lbs.
- Guests must be at least 52” and 80 lbs to ride solo.
- One Guest under 52” rides free on the same sled with a paying adult (age 18 and up).
- Must be at least 3 years old to ride.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver . A parent or guardian will need to sign a waiver for participants under 18 years old.
- Reservations are required for the Alpine Slide.
May 29 - 31: 11am - 6pm
June 1 - 4: Closed
June 5 - 6: 11am - 6pm
June 7 - 11: Closed
June 12 - September 6: 11am - 6pm
September 7 - 10: Closed
September 11 - October 30: 11am - 6pm
*Hours of operation are subject to change and are weather permitting. For guests effected by weather delays or cancellations, every effort to reschedule will be utilized. In the event we are unable to reschedule you, a rain check will be issued and valid for one year from your appointment. You must be physically present to receive a rain check. There is no refund for missed reservations or unused slide time. The Alpine Slide cannot operate in the rain.
To participate in this activity, you must fill out an On-Site Recreation and Special Events Waiver. Fill Out My Waivers Online »