THURSDAY NIGHT ADULT RACE LEAGUE
Enjoy the competitive, fun and social atmosphere of our Thursday Night Adult Race League. All racing abilities and disciplines are warmly welcomed, including alpine, telemark, and snowboard. For those new to racing this is a great opportunity to further enjoy the sport and improve your skills. Social distancing and CDC-approved masks or face coverings will be required. Visit our Winter Operations page for the latest safety protocols.
Teams can have a maximum of 8 members. Teams and individuals work to acquire points toward overall titles and prizes, awarded at the end of the season.
2020-2021 League Schedule
Races: Thursdays, January 7 through February 25. All races begin at 6:30pm.
- January 7 (Week 1): Cheers To Lou
- January 14 (Week 2): Cheers To Lou - CANCELLED
- January 21 (Week 3): Cheers To Lou
- January 28 (Week 4): Buck/Lower Gorge
- February 4 (Week 5): Cheers To Lou
- February 11 (Week 6): Cheers To Lou
- February 18 (Week 7): Cheers To Lou
- February 25 (Week 8): SG/SG – Gorge/Lower Gorge/Cheers To Lou (non-scored event)
and Awards Night
- March 4 (Week 9): Cheers – Handicapped Head-to-Head Dual Race, by Age Groups