Skis & Snowboards
Reserve your rental equipment online at least 48-hours prior to your arrival. We cannot guarantee late requests for rentals. Plus, don't forget to fill out your Snowsports Waiver prior to your arrival!
Due to current indoor capacity limits, we may need to limit the number of guests inside our rental department during pick-up. Only those guests renting (and their parent or guardian) are allowed through the rental process. Social distancing and CDC-approved masks or face coverings are required indoors.
Crystal Mountain's rental fleet of Head skis, Burton snowboards, and boots are designed for fun and enjoyment, for both the beginner and the accomplished skier or rider.
|Standard Equipment Rental|
(Skis or Snowboard)
|Junior / Senior|
(7-17 / 60-79)
|Child / Superior|
(6 & Under / 80+)
|Night Rental (5-9pm)||$30||$20||$10|
Rental Equipment Terms
- Downhill Equipment Rental includes: Skis, Boots, and Poles OR Snowboard, Boots, and Bindings.
- Helmets are not required but are recommended.
- All rental equipment is due back within 30-minutes of lifts closing on date of return.
- Ages 17 & younger must have a parent/guardian signature.
- Arriving houseguests may be fitted for rental equipment between 7-8pm on the day prior to skiing.
Tickets and rental
Located in the crystal center
Tickets and Rentals are located in the lower level of the Crystal Center. We open at 8am daily and close 30 minutes after the lifts stop running. Please identify yourself as a first-timer for additional personal attention.
Purchase your rental form at one of the outside ticket windows then proceed inside for rental pick up. Our certified rental technicians are ready to make sure your equipment is adjusted properly for safety and enjoyment.
For more information, call our Tickets & Rental office at 888-968-7686 ext. 3000.